This is a set of tried and trusted notes for all 4 Modules of HSC Economics. Developed and used by Emma, a recent 2020 graduate (99.45 ATAR) from Pymble Ladies College who got a Band 6 in both internal and external, these notes will no doubt be a great help for any student taking HSC Economics. I have vetted this set of notes and picked it for its quality, clarity in explaining concepts and conciseness. This means that you won’t be spending time reading and learning unimportant parts of the syllabus and also its a good set of notes to use as a foundation and build on. My favourite studying strategy is using someone else’s notes and using the time in class to learn from the teacher and add to the notes to help consolidate my understanding and this set of notes is perfect for that strategy.
- 150 pages of succinct yet detailed notes covering the entirety of Modules 1-4 of the HSC Economics Syllabus
- For each Module, it also includes cheat sheets, summaries of relevant statistics, essay plans and essays!
- 9 pages on Economics Terms and Definitions defining in simple terms all important jargon and terms in the syllabus
- 7 pages of the most relevant Economics statistics that you can use in your essays and short answer responses to improve your argument
- 7 pages of extra helpful economics information (covers essay writing tips, structure, study techniques for economics etc)
Upon purchase, you will be able to access to the resource through a signing in with the email address you checked out with and going to Your Account -> Restricted Pages so please ensure your email is correct!