Here is a review of one of the first matched betting services I used – Bonusbank.
What is Bonusbank Australia?
Bonusbank is an Australian-based online service that provides users with a range of tools and services designed to help them maximize their winnings through online betting. The platform is focused on taking advantage of special bookmaker offers and promotions, allowing users to make risk-free profits or positive EV plays that will be profitable long term.
What is matched betting?
Bonusbank’s key features is its matched betting tools. Matched betting is a technique that involves placing bets on both sides of a wager (one on a betting exchange – Betfair) to guarantee a profit regardless of the outcome. Bonusbank provides users with a range of tools that make it easy to implement this strategy, even for novice bettors.
The matched betting tools available on Bonusbank include a matched betting calculator, a matched betting software, and a range of other tools designed to help users make risk-free profits. The calculator allows users to calculate the optimal bet size and track their progress over time, while the software automates the process of finding suitable bets and placing them on the user’s behalf.
Another key feature of Bonusbank is its comprehensive list of bookmakers and betting sites. The website provides detailed reviews and ratings of 20+ bookmakers, as well as information on the types of bonuses and promotions available to users. This makes it easy for users to compare different betting sites and choose the one that offers the best value for their money.
In addition to its matched betting tools and bookmaker reviews, Bonusbank also provides a range of educational resources in the form of videos and blogs designed to help users improve their betting skills and knowledge. These resources include articles, tutorials, and videos on a wide range of topics, from the basics of betting to advanced strategies and tactics.
Pros of Bonusbank
- Very beginner friendly – teaches you all the basics with easy to use tools
- Has a free lite version with access to a few tutorials and software with limited bookies
- Not too expensive with a monthly price of $49 in 2023- you can use it for a month and become independent after learning the tutorials and strategies
- Lots of useful software (ATM especially can save you lots of time on bonus bet conversion and mug bets
Cons of Bonusbank
- Only suitable for Australian bookmakers
- Targeted for beginners and only use simple low risk strategies. While this is guaranteed profit, the profit is smaller than what you can make from other services such as Edge Alerter or Shane Huang’s Australian Betting course.
I would recommend Bonusbank as a software and educational service for beginners in Australia who don’t like risk. If you are getting started, only heard of matched and arbitrage betting for the first time, then this is the service for you. You can make good profit but not as much as some of the other services that go over more advanced but riskier strategies in the long term. As an added bonus, you can use the code SHANE25 to get 25% off your first month.Check Out Bonusbank Here!